Calling out El Kabong
by Dillon09 (2008-09-22 13:12:14)

First of all this post is not a joke. I am one hundred percent serious.

I would like to arrange a boxing match against you. I have seen from your profile that you are 230 pounds. I am only about 170 pounds, so I believe that the odds will initially be in your favor.

I hope to win this boxing match and kick your ass pirate, Zorro wannabe, HoHo eating, head in, finishing you off with an acoustic guitar.

You're an annoying prick, and thinking that some laptop is more important than a very poor running game is ludicrous.

Don't not be ignorant enough to assume that your last moronic utterance is the reason behind my requesting this boxing match. Your band geek, loser ass consistently irks me.

For the record, no one gives a flying Hillary Clinton dingle about your political compass score.

It is my hope to drive my 90 mph fists into your 70 mph man tits.

Arrghhhhhh.

It is my sincere hope that you're Star Trek sensibilities do not lead you to reject my request for a fair, officiated boxing match.

I'm willing to work with your schedule to schedule this match to plow your middle aged FUPA all the way back to the basement study room of Cavanaugh.

Fisticuffsmanship, under Queensbury's Rules! *
by Cartwright  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bonger, can I be your fitness trainer for this fight?
by Irish96  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We'll fly you to Russia, play some cool tunes, chop wood, run in the snow, lift rocks, work on our abs near a roaring fire, and pull donkey carts. It'll be fun.

you sure about this? I caught EK on film last week
by Clarke  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Awesome *
by jerseyirish07  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

D09, you have no clue what you have gotten into
by Irish72  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well done! *
by LondonDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Another thing missing from this thread
by Backer-BND94  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mean Gene Okerlund's interview with Dillon09

He rued the day he ever messed with Steamboat. *
by Cartwright  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I need to comment on this thread, but...
by dbldomer7375  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

everything I would have liked to say is already been written.
Dang.

This thread is a thing of beauty.

Has there been a mention of meeting behind a service station
by gadomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Perhaps, it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

The Bard comes in handy every now and then.

I really just want to post in this thread so I can always
by LoungeTroll  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

say that I was apart of this. I came off of a crappy 4 hour guard shift and this thread had me laughing again. Thanks to everyone involved.

New conspiracy theory -- Dillon09 == LaptopGate *
by rflor  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Heh.
by WilfordBrimley  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's twice now.

You're my new hero
by anohioirish  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You really should have called out Cash, though. That would have redefined the meaning of a HOF thread.

"No, no you can't shoot him. You'll just make him mad." *
by cujays96  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is this an attempt to receive total consciousness (link)
by nd1986  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you happen to know 110Fisher? *
by BurghDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Does he enjoy Applebee's? *
by gadomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're probably a Cubs fan. *
by No Right Turn on Red  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

gamer *
by NDMainiac  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Heh.
by WilfordBrimley  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was unintentionally very funny.

Daddy?
by ndavis  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You forgot your bible...

You are either the best "plant" in the history
by cujays96  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of NDNation or bucking for the biggest dolt in NDNation history. The latter is a long and illustrious list. You may not be number one but top five with a bullet for sure.

We all knew guys like you in college. Couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight and hid behind your friends when it really started to fly. One of your ilk pulled a gun on me once. I laughed in his face and walked away.

Thanks ElK for letting this hang around. The board needed a little levity.

Screw boxing
by LondonDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mumblety Peg it is.

Excuse me, little boy.
by Margaret Thatcher  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think I shall make you my bitch.

This thread in three pictures
by chucknation  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Internet Threat Fever
by Buck Mulligan  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

CATCH IT!!!

This can only be settled through Kumite. *
by Fisherj08  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ohhhh. 組手 *
by BacTien  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had to Google that
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Learn something new every day.

What you need is a montage.
by OGerry  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A montage.

NERDS! Love that guy! *
by Train04  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fisher is full of worthless knowledge. *

Kumite is serious business, not worthless knowledge
by ChristmasTreeCaper  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

maybe Bruce Springsteen can be ElK's shidoshi

Just want to say how honored I am to participate in a thread
by RocketShark  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that is on the fast track to 'greatest ever' status from the lush, plush Back Room. I have a feeling we're all on our way to NDNation immorality.

NDNation immorality? *
by shoelesspaul  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

nah, this is the best thread
by jt  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the prank one was funny too. I think we originally did that in 01; I can't believe it's been that long.

The prank one is ridiculous.
by MocoIrish  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The funniest thing about that is I can pick out family members in some of those stories.

I cannot take you serious when an acoustic guitar enters
by Train04  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a boxing match. Not even Mike Tyson is crazy enough to dribble that kind of crazy, moronic bullshit. I, along with every other poster on this board, do not agree with everyone and with everything that is said but I know in the back of my mind that this is a great board hosted and monitored by a great group of ND Alums so why don't you shut the fuck up and get off the board if you have such a big problem. I do not post that often on this board but I do monitor the board regularly and I thought that I had seen it all. You my friend win the prize.

Re: Acoustic Guitar (link)
by Dillon09  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mentions of man tits and FUPA, I think someone has a fetish *
by mobscene  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This thread has been awesome
by IrishCrusader  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but it's missing a very important element. Namely, Cash unleashing a wave of profanity that would make a sailor weep.

I really can't comprehend the targeting of Mr. Coffey...
by wiNDycityfan  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The guy is the most level headed and fair poster on this site. Almost like a father-figure, role model type of guy. His stories about his daughter and character have undoubtedly made me think once or twice about the way you'd want to carry yourself in life and your children to grow up to be like.

This thread is certainly one for the ages. It saddens me though that it had to involve the last man I'd have wanted to see associated with this kind of stupidity.

The whole thing should be nuked and stomped on.

when drunk, there are many better ways to spend your time
by Final_Flanner  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I have to admit it will be funny when SBDomer reuses your post on some clueless poster in a month or so.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son *
by BacTien  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What a freaking loser you are...
by FourLeafDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least we now have our designated poster child when the term 'low life' is uttered.

Excellent, I'm off the hot seat now. *
by Wooderson  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can I just say this is the first time I've been on tv? *
by The Holtz Room  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No sorry, there isn't time... *
by captaineclectic  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've just gotten word from Luton that my aunt is ill *
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What is your freaking problem?
by Mike Frank  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't think I've ever seen anything this ridiculously rude in my life.

If you knew El Kabong, you'd know that he'd do about anything for one of his friends. He's one of the best, most genuine people I've ever met in my entire life.

I'd do about anything for El Kabong, and I mean that.

You can disagree with his thoughts, fine, but you've gone way over the freaking line with this.

This is complete bullshit.

Mike

Plus, he was in Delta Force. *
by passrightblog  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Actually, this served one good purpose

It reminded me to change the "weight" thing in my profile. I've slimmed down a bit.

You should drop some knowledge about your personal trainer. *
by Naughman  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Precor treadmill downstairs

Mom and dad bought it for me, thought I might attract a girl that way.

Good work, I'm glad to hear it. *
by jt  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope that didn't affect your bust line
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still at least a C-cup?

Gotta be willing to sacrifice, y'know *

By his handle he is in college
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Gore had only invented the internet a few years earlier while I was in school I am going to guess that I would be either a famous celebrity or incarcerated at this time for something I did on the internet to amuse my buddies. You can't see that in this post?

Or maybe his name is Dillon, and he's 9 years old *
by MukIrish  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Eddie and Vinnie would kick his butt.
by IAND75  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Todd's and Thad's and Cameron's butts too.

Don't forget Tucker.
by Wooderson  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't stand all the Tucker's at the yacht club.

catch the game today? *

A fist leaves Denver at 90 mph & arrives at man tits

....that are traveling at 70 mph in the other direction (presumably). How far do the man tits travel in the direction the fists were moving? Or, do man tits absorb the blow and win out?

No one said this would involve math. *
by IAND75  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is this a start to the BR gang wars again? *
by mobscene  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I call JT and PapaNovember on my side *

I thought we were assigned partners of same first letters
by RocketShark  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm part of the fearsome "R" gang.

Hm...well that means I get...Lazarus?

Well he can't die, so that's pretty good I guess.

Don't get too excited.
by Leeroy_Jenkins  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You get me too.

Damnit Leeroy. *

Don't be too sure about that *
by Jesus  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always playing favorites... *

Outstanding. If I hadn't been a believer before,
by NDuffer  (2008-09-22 13:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am now. You are now highlighted.

I think Giggity, a.k.a. 'Ribman', is now in my gang. *

I had to bounce this to the top

Second page is somehow unworthy.

No telling where this goes from here.

But for the nonce, I don't fight people who take the Internet too seriously. I pity them.

I wish I had an internet arch enemy. *
by RandalGraves  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Be careful what you wish for. *
by wetbird  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm still not mad enough yet to issue a boxing match
by RandalGraves  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Keep em coming.

Clerks kinda has lost it's luster since I've picked this handle.

Clerks sucked *
by domer_bb  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by Moff  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, you already have an internet arch-enemy.
by SavageDragon  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unless calling you a douchebag, ragging on Coach Holtz, then using creative editing to make it sound like you're agreeing you're a douchebag isn't enough to qualify. In which case, RG has a lot to live up to.

Just change your handle to Man Tits *
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're feeling the love, aren't you? *
by chezhdchick  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Apparently this is the first punch.
by Dillon09  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And let me say, you really do hit like a girl.

I find it ironic that the basement dwelling (And no parents cannot be roommates), computer geek himself says that another takes the internet too seriously.

I'm not saying I want to fight. I'm suggesting that we box, a different more appropriate place to reconcile problems.

Again, I am willing to accomodate your schedule.

Name the time and place, Bonger.

so can we nominate someone else to spar with you? *
by DBCooper  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See, here's where you went wrong
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you'd really been reading my "dribble" for four years, you'd know I'm married and not living at home.

You're almost at HOF level. Don't blow it now by being careless.

You don't post much but I knew I recognized you.
by NCIrish  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice shoes *
by irishrock  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Warning: camel toe. *
by ArasEra  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Admit it, you have been itching to post that. *
by ericcartman  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looks like she may be itching a little as well *
by El Kabong  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm going to make some popcorn . . . *
by BigEND  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wow, you can still post?
by emd811  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then please fill out a profile.

This guys should be protected from deletion
by OITLinebacker  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sort of the anti-Across or something. That and there would always be some posts available for the pillory.

Maybe he's Across' illigitimate child...
by bleedsgreen04  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bonger and Across have sparred on here before, after all. Maybe one night he had just a little to much wine to drink at a wine and cheese party just after graduation, and well, the rest is Dillion'09.

Still post?

This might make it into the HOF if everything breaks right.

It has it all, right down to the double-pun "dribble" below.

I'm still trying to figure it out. Entertainment value is way too high.

The "Ribman" sub-thread below had me rolling on the floor *
by BigEND  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well shit. You stick up for a guy you like...
by Giggity_Giggity  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...a guy who runs a website community you love, and you end up the butt of some newfangled internet hoax.

That's the last time I jump in front of a bullet for you, El K. You better be quicker than Ozymandias from now on.

"Ribman" was like buttah. Now I'm getting verklempt.
by ArasEra  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tawk amongst yourselves.

Rhode Island. Neither a road nor an island. Discuss *
by BacTien  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bounce? Like a red rubber ball?
by heyder  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your mentor
by weirdo0521  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And well you should
by goirish89  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What a douche.

He's our newest and bestest friend. *

Our big toe. *
by dallas_subway  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The king of the toes, if the middle toe gets larger its a *
by eaadchildress  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Joker...
by tboner  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....smells

Ah...ah ha...ah hahahaha...
by LondonDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your

meat-hooks off. If I catch you in my stuff...I'll kill ya'.

Simmer down, Francis *
by goirish89  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Foul.
by wando  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's "lighten up, Francis."

Geez. Please go watch that movie again -- no posting until you do!

I helped him out below. *
by TAR  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lighten Up
by TAR  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Get your quotes right

Today is now officially the greatest day of my life. Carry
by Mr_Whooo  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on.

This seems eerily familiar...
by YodaDame  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jvan = Mickey?
by Father Nieuwland  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am relieved that D09 drew the line prior to an offer to Mrs Kabong

If this is scheduled for Purdue game, I'll clear my schedule *
by Rockbrig97  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Does anyone have a steel cage? *
by ericcartman  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Excise must have forgotten one.
by chezhdchick  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or he just got bailed out and is still drunk.

You made my day, Dillon09! I like you. You have guts.

This is what highlight poster was made for. *
by OGerry  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NDNation promotional video for the fight [v]
by The Holtz Room  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn you guys are fast!

Someone from Zahm running for Student Body President again? *
by OGerry  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All the Internet is BoardOps' stage, and we are merely...
by Lazarus  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...players:
we have our logons and our bannings;
And one man in his time (ElK, SEE, Cash?) plays many parts.

As Board Ops Likes It *
by Nitschke  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This made my day. Id pay to watch this. Proceeds to charity? *
by Turtle Crack  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

100% serious? I think you mean . . .[v]
by senorbahia  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

early vegas odds - El K in 2 rounds *
by cdb9396  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he'd just be playing around with D09 in round 1

You misspelled, "Look at me! Look at me, everybody!" *
by ndtiger  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're not being a very nice person at all.

You're just being a big meanie poopyhead.

Oh my, you really burn my biscuits!

"Oh, hamburgers!" *
by Cartwright  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great, great post! *
by wetbird  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice...
by wiNDycityfan  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm really hoping this fight does somehow take place so I can witness your internet bad assness put to the challenge.

Come on EK, make it happen.

Irish Trojan resurfaces from law practice doldrums *
by mitquinn  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Please take some time to fill out your profile *
by teachme  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who gets to be the ref?

How about Cash as ref, Across as your trainer, and Vannie in Kabong's corner?

Cut me, Mick . . .

Hey! Why didn't anyone call me about this?!
by URwhatUR  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who's serving popcorn?

Young Dillon, you made my day. Not because I agree with you, but because your cluelessness is refreshing.

This is a major problem with this site.
by IAND75  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No email alerts of breaking news, significant posts, impending launches or nukes.

Should be a feature enhancement in the next version.

The internet equivalent of "Hey Bubba, watch this!"

We need to start an email tree!
by URwhatUR  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll email five people, then they email five, and so one.

Who should start the process? Who never misses anything? Dakota?

A CNN/Espn/CNBC ticker at the bottom of the screen *
by irishrock  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A simple google alert would have solved your problem.
by 14str8  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now the google alert would have needed to be "Hillary Clinton dingle" or "Ribman", but that's beside the point.

breaking news bulletin along the bottom of my tv screen
by cdb9396  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is a start. text messages would also be helpful.

Probably more efficient than a Barking Tree. *
by IAND75  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think I'm offended
by DakotaDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sorry I didn't call.

I'm fully in the know about who Kabong is *
by Dillon09  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That doesn't mean you're not clueless.
by passrightblog  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

El Kabong is a former Delta Force member. I know, I served with him in the kind of ops that would make Colonel Jessup shake in his boots like a Frenchman before the Nazi onslaught.

El Kabong got that nickname from the noise that his weapon made when he swung it like a baseball bat and popped a Nicaraguan soldier right in the face. We were there to interdict a shipment of North Korean plutonium and stumbled across a patrol out looking for us. He ran out of ammo in a midnight firefight in the middle of a shitty little vill and finished off the last guy by playing Babe Ruth.

This guy knows how to kill you five ways with both hands tied behind his back. One hand? He probably knows fifteen. Both hands available? You're dead before you hit the ground. Hell, he could spot you a machete and five seconds and he would still walk away without a scratch.

Think twice before you challenge this man to anything, much less a fight. He will end you.

Not to mention that El K is the commander of the feared

Bluetooth Brigade.

El K...f yeah!

I heard El Kabong is 7 feet tall
by IrishTrpt07  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I heard El Kabong shoots lightning bolts out his arse

I know, I saw that.

I'm curious about your choice of exiting this community, though. Why post something so clearly offensive of the rules here, instead of just leave?

Also, do you see how your post reflects more about you than it does about ElKabong? Obviously, it doesn't really matter on a message board, but I wonder if you really are the kind of person portrayed by the post and if you are aware of, and proud of, who you are.

Watch out UR, you might get put on his list
by jojo98  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(scene moves to Dillon09 generously applying lipstick)

Uh oh! Ribman will protect me!

Actually, I didn't mean to lecture, as I was sincerely curious about D09's thought process.

Then tell us more about the man, this Kabong *

See supra. (link)
by passrightblog  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She was referring to your life D09 *
by DakotaDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've got two words for you- cold fusion. *
by Fuzzy Patters  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There is an explanation for this
by flirish08  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He is from Dillon.

That's how we know it is a plant *
by Denver95  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bored ops? *

Is this you?
by MICKYNDs  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is "ass pirate" one word or two? Hyphenated? *
by Father Nieuwland  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Since he was refering to his head, hyphenated
by Tommy Baseball  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"ass-pirate . . . head"

But every generation hyphenates as it want to.

Without a Chevron reference I can only conclude youre joking *

The weight disadvantage won't hold you back
by Jvan  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's your 75 IQ that is going to seal your doom.

What's the standard deviation on the IQ?

I want to know what percentage of the American population you just insulted.

Mean is 100, StDev is ~15
by Tommy Baseball  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So he insulted about 5.5% of the general population. What percentage of this board it works out to be, I cannot say.

I think the percentage of the Politics Board is much higher *
by HCCDillonite07  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That depends on when you ask.
by mrmagee  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

During football season after a loss, about 65-75% were insulted.
During football season after a win, about 50%.
During an election year, close to 80%.

Offseason? About 10-15%.

So every loss this season is a perfect storm? *

SD is 15 *
by swimirish23  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here's hoping JVan, Cash, and SEE leave this one up for El K *
by mrmagee  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's a little early in the day to be this drunk. *
by Lazarus  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is what happens when you drink for 24 + hours straight. *

Holy shit this is funny! *
by Geoff  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is Dillon09 the same as IrishJackNYC?
by DMMD  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or whatever that handle was?

Nope *

And here I thought this would be a boring, lazy Sunday.
by 105Marquette  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, someone add "70 mph man tits" to the RHG.

Also "Hillary Clinton Dingle"
by DomerJD  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and maybe "Ho Ho Eater"

I can't remember the last time a poster begged this much
by Geoff  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to be banned.

Absolutely nothing about Harry Potter? *
by knightsaynih  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Definately a 15 yarder there *
by DMMD  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You haven't thought this plan through
by StanfordDomer  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're not going to be able to hold an acoustic guitar while wearing boxing gloves.

You chose poorly, young grasshopper.
by DomerJD  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What the hell brought this on?

On my fourth year of listening to his dribble *

If that's true then you should know

that this is his site. It's his world, you're just a squirrel. What you're doing is akin to pissing on an electric fence.

Well aware *

In that case

carry on. Suicide by cop (or BoardOp) is one way to go, I guess.

For this one I recommend seppuku *

Don't drivel on your pants. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know why you're picking on El K.
by 105Marquette  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's patently obvious that Cash is the BoardOp who needs his ass kicked.

JVan *

I'm hurt *
by Jvan  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Dribble" as in saliva? *
by Max Fischer  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why do you axe? *

Then why don't you log the fuck off?

Who the fuck do you think you are, and where the fuck do you think you are? You must be a real world-class dipshit.

Jesus, the world never ceases to continue spawning worthless imbeciles.

I'll take you an hour later, Ribman *

Yeah, let me put that on my calendar right away.

I go out of my way to get into fights. You know, since I'm a meatheaded cretin and all. Jesus Christ almighty.

What kind of mental midget actually picks fights as an adult? Unreal.

OT: It's pretty awesome your nickname has a nickname.
by edomerp  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is all getting very meta.

I am a truly remarkable specimen. *

I can smell the fear, and it reeks of undercooked pork *

Nice party ramp, dude. *
by Revue Party  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew this was going to be awesome. *
by NoVA Dame  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure what the hell is happening, but this is greatness. *
by Mr_Whooo  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're all man. How about a spelling contest? *

One critical item on my life's to do list is witnessing

a spelling duel to the death. Help me complete my life. This is awesomeness of epic proportions.

I'm a god of syntax. I welcome the challenge. *

Bring the pain.

Smell the rain. You are the man!

This has to be fake. *

absolute agreeance
by vita dulcedo spes  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think this kid has a helluva sense of humor.

I don't know. It's been a pretty odd day for me so far. *

Everything alright buddy?

I had some good Oktoberfests last night. Mmmmmmm, seasonal beer.

I'm mostly fine.

I witnessed a car crash and a huge fistfight in a supermarket parking lot (at noon on a Sunday). I then left my kid's shoes on the roof of my car and discovered this five miles later--one was wedged under my roof rack, the other was discovered in a median strip 20 minutes later after a search and rescue op. It's been an odd one.

Heard at El K's house, "Does he know who I am?" *

King Kong ain't got shit on me! *
by teachme  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good-bye Ryder Cup, Hello BR. *

Batteries?
by IrishCRD  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If not, holy shite.

Popcorn, popcorn! I need popcorn, stat! *

This is going to be awesome. *
by NoVA Dame  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Over? Nothing is over...until we say it is!!!
by irishfarmboy  (2008-09-22 13:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kick his ass! I'll buy a ticket!