Profile for DOMERJD Click here to make or adjust profile

Height:  5'9 Weight:  some lbs. Alumni Status:  2000
Location:  The Old Line state Favorite Baseball Team:  Let's be honest, I'm just there for the beer
Natural Enemies:  bad ideas that seem good, direct sunlight

Athletic Ability: N/A

Sartorial Style: Yes

Favorite Beverage and Consumption Freq: Bourbon, in a glass, sometimes

Political Philosophy: Bertrand Russell said it best: "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Religious Philosophy: Catholic

Musical Favorites: It's a broad range.

Favorite Quote from an ND Coach: Never tell your problems to anyone: 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Miscellaneous Data: nothing