Good morning, all. Cold as a witch's fern out there ...
by Barney68 (2019-11-09 07:11:29)

this morning but the good news is that I hear it's colder elsewhere!

Easy day today, the main goal being to get back to more of my general exercise routine after a two-week hiatus with knee issues.

Go IRISH!

72 here today. *
by Fresno Mike  (2019-11-10 19:02:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Islamorada does not suck. Nor does the fishing *
by Bengalbout  (2019-11-09 12:59:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For everyone wondering how people can live in CA...
by o2v4nd  (2019-11-09 11:24:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

High in the mid to high 80s today (and for the remainder of the week), with nothing but sunshine. Slept all night with the windows wide open, which we'll close up at about 11:00 am.

Sure, but your house is on fire. *
by PWK2  (2019-11-09 11:55:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And you have to live next door to Californians
by gozer  (2019-11-09 12:23:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And 85 is too damn hot anyway.

Admittedly I might not mind the sound of 85 come that week in February when I get in my car and the outside temp gauge says -15 or-20, but that’s only for a few days most years

After attending the VaTech game I was happy to return to 85
by socal_doubledomer74  (2019-11-09 13:16:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

degrees. My house isn’t on fire and is as likely to be on fire as yours is to being leveled by a tornado, smashed by a hurricane, or flooded depending on where you live.

I think you should go home now, Devin.
by mkovac  (2019-11-09 16:49:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Warmed to 34 here in Chicago but possible single digit lows
by Raoul  (2019-11-09 10:01:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

early next week, at least in the suburbs. Last two weeks have been unusually cold here.

I’m in Durham, 37 at kickoff, thought I swore off Nov games. *
by discndav  (2019-11-09 08:22:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You should have been here Thursday...
by dbldomer7375  (2019-11-09 09:12:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was 70 and sunny.

Notre Dame came to town and brought the weather with them.

Still going to the game tonight. I'll bet a bunch of locals will be no shows because of the cold.

Good morning, BR!
by Ndwineaux  (2019-11-09 08:17:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Back from Rochester for a few days; we return tomorrow for a liver biopsy on Monday AM.
The good news is that my bloodwork was good and the chemo has shrunk Bo. The bad news is that the new spot on the liver showed up. They think it’s a cyst, but want to make sure. Regardless of the finding, surgery is out for now, with a more aggressive form of chemo for the next two months.
I’m sorry to beg again; but I could really use your prayers. They really do help, and I thank you all for your prayerful support.
In the meantime, Happy Gameday! Go Irish-Beat Dook!

Onward to Victory,
Captain Wineaux
Shamrock Brigade

Keep your strength up, J. Let the good vibes come to you,
by ProV1x  (2019-11-09 16:54:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as you know they will. Our prayers are always there for you. Our Father, OLOC, and Saint Joseph, pray for our man.

You can do this! *
by MobileIrish  (2019-11-09 15:00:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We’re with you, Wineaux. Eff Bo, he’s no match for you. Mwah *
by 1NDGal  (2019-11-09 12:31:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We’ve got your six. Prayers and thoughts are headed your way
by mkovac  (2019-11-09 10:56:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you for letting us know how things are going.

You are a good man and we want you to get better.

On the days when you feel down, remember that we are out there, all over America, a group of souls standing beside you, your bodyguard, ready, willing, and able to kick Bo, the schoolyard bully, in the nuts and send him running home to his ugly mama who looks just like him.

We’ve got your six.

Prayers continue for a full recovery. God bless you. *
by Smcteacher  (2019-11-09 10:50:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We're with you Captain! *
by Barney68  (2019-11-09 10:15:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good luck and fight on! *
by so-it-goes  (2019-11-09 10:14:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fight the good fight! Prayers *
by other_guy  (2019-11-09 10:02:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Done. Will continue every day 'til Bo is gone. *
by Lloyd Braun  (2019-11-09 09:31:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You got it *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-11-09 09:30:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Done. In our thoughts and prayers. *
by airedaleman  (2019-11-09 09:11:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You got it! *
by luvnd  (2019-11-09 08:35:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning all. 30F here this morning. Its a “honey-do”
by NDFlyer  (2019-11-09 08:04:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

List day. Hanging curtains, mirror, art in a redecorated bedroom.
LSU Bama today.
Great win by ND hockey last night!
Stay warm all

Coldern' a grave digger's arse here in Kentuckiana!
by ProV1x  (2019-11-09 07:21:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Too cold right now to rake the ton of leaves already on the ground anyway.

Colder than the underside of a penguin's ballsack...
by wiNDycityfan  (2019-11-09 07:56:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I’m in the south!

Burned a ton of wood last night (also drank a metric ton of liquor).

Bama LSU today. Nothing like November football.

More wood to burn and more liquor to drink. Geaux Tigers!

We’ll take your word for it *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-11-09 12:46:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Indeed, Colder than Kelly’s seat in Atl. *
by Inigomontoya  (2019-11-09 09:03:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post