I was too shocked to even think about slapping him. *
by DomerJD (2006-02-14 21:27:37)

In reply to: But he didn't get slapped  posted by JRT

This user did not provide content for this post

Did it ever occurr to you that you may have led him on?
by BIG pimpin  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is it possible that he is the victim in all this?

Warning to any Lyons Hall frosh reading this
by SBDomer  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BP's post is made in (poor) jest. Regulars on the board recognize him and his posts for what they are. Although he is often offensive, his dad says he has a heart of gold. It's best if you just move along and stop your work on your letter to The Observer.

NOW I know why there's a disclaimer on the front page. *
by CJC  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not bashing him....
by DomerJD  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He made an attempt, it was rebuffed. I can't fault a guy for trying. Read the last line of my original post.
Honestly, I thanked him for giving me the greatest SYR story of all time.

Occur has one r..and no, just a loser-nerd move *
by scal_irish  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

uh-oh *
by ProfKid93  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post