You represent everything wrong with our world....a small
by terry fox (2007-03-10 13:12:03)

In reply to: Is it time to drop the "Irish" nickname?  posted by ndoldtown

minority of persons who are always offended by one thing or another and try to impose their will on everyone else. I hope Knute Rockne rises from the dead, learns of your "discussion" drivel, and proceeds to tear you to shreads-----and then resumes coaching our beloved FIGHTING IRISH! Do us all a favor and become a bucking fuckeye fan so we don't have to put up with your sorry ass. Maybe you should contact Poodle and let him know that the Trojan nickname is offensive to rubbers and should be changed immediately. You make me ill!

you tell 'em--i'm sick of bleeding hearts *
by abqgant  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just when you thought the pond was fished out
by JTG  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How does someone get hooked that late into the thread? Weren't there already 25-50 posts demonstrating that this was newbie baiting at it's best/worst?

he was previously hooked, reeled in, and released with a 2nd chance.
by ChicagoIrish  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Terry Fox was a source of much amusement in the past. I believe the fisherman in that instance was SBDomer.

All right, which Board Op is this? *
by ShermanOaksND  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

irishgruff *
by Denver95  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good grief. Really, you should read a lot more. *
by HowardRoark  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hook, line, and sinker...for the fifth time. *
by SwolyswoND  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rockne shared my contempt for the deficiencies of the Irish
by ndoldtown  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He, like so many of us, labored under the burden of their reputation and worked hard to burnish the image of Notre Dame despite the weight of their deadening hand.

That damn cold-blooded Norwegian*
by passright  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Were you listening to the dude's story? *
by TonyBullets  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was bowling *
by enginerd194  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harrumph! *
by 105Marquette  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post