Is it bad that I enjoyed the strip club buffet once?
by GoldCoastIrish (2021-08-28 14:48:39)

In reply to: Bwahaha. I go for the buffet. *  posted by 512

I was delivering liquor around CT while applying for career jobs, and one day we were making a stop at a gentleman's establiment on Berlin Turnpike, but it was the day shift.

They had whatever that Italian chicken dish is with lemon and clear sauce, and man was it tasty. Got a free soda, too.

Place was def a mob joint, but they were awful nice.

Chicken piccata? *
by Son of Galway  (2021-08-28 22:30:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just googled that, yes it was. *
by GoldCoastIrish  (2021-08-29 10:27:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good strategy. Load up. Tip the girls with butterfly shrimp. *
by 512  (2021-08-28 16:35:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How many times did you go back?
by ArasEra  (2021-08-28 16:31:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To the buffet, not the strip club, of course.

Uh huh.

Once for the chicken, never to the establishment.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2021-08-29 10:25:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I ended up getting a desk job soon after.

I did manage to visit every ethinc/nationality social club in the state (never knew there was a "polish eagles club"), as well as every dive and biker bar, plus all the country/yacht clubs. Interesting job, for sure.

At the Club, it’s called “Swansoning”. *
by The Holtz Room  (2021-08-28 16:17:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Smells like a wet mop in here..." (link)
by CoachS  (2021-08-29 17:58:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post