Eating her feelings sounds like a great way to improve her
by kellykapowski (2024-04-21 13:47:42)

In reply to: Reality is going to strike hard.  posted by EricCartman

mental health.

I’m out of Dove Dark Chocolate.
by The Holtz Room  (2024-04-21 14:48:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And if they have the older bags vs the newer design at the store, get the older one!

Those bastards at corporate cut the amount in the bag and kept the price the same.

#makechocolategreatagain

The only proper eat your feelings candy is Mike & Ikes.
by kellykapowski  (2024-04-21 16:22:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You’re in luck!

Mike & Ike’s? Who hurt you? *
by The Holtz Room  (2024-04-21 18:20:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yo, don't slander those.
by Wooderson  (2024-04-22 08:54:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They are legit, and you don't crush a box since your molars get glued together for three hours.

Now, Good'n'Plenty, I'll get the pitchforks if you get the torches.

I saw your deleted response in the loan thread. You should
by kellykapowski  (2024-04-22 09:33:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not have deleted. It was A+ (chuckle)

One might call it... a 10? *
by Wooderson  (2024-04-22 20:05:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You were spot on and I died laughing! *
by kellykapowski  (2024-04-23 00:22:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post