Promise to take her to a nude beach. On a cruise right now
by Inigomontoya (2024-04-19 05:48:29)

In reply to: Help me convince my wife ...  posted by CJC

and one stop was Saint Martin. We wound up at Orient Beach. We had never been to one before and I don’t think I’ll ever go to a not nude beach again.

Beautiful weather and spot. The little resort was destroyed 7 years ago Irma and what was left is pretty rustic, chairs and umbrellas to rent and a small beach bar with great drinks and food.

Snorkeling was good off the beach, found a lot of live conch around 100 yards off the beach.

After the first minutes of Clark Griswold, “This is crazy! This is crazy!” the strangeness of being nude around strangers wore off and it was fun hanging with my wife in the sun in birthday suits.

As far as the crowd, the older people in general, some 30s to 70+s. As would expect lots of wrinkles, a lot of fatties, but also very fit people, mix of French speaking, Americans and Europeans.

The king of the nudes was an old guy in his 60s. Again, to borrow another Clark Griswold reference he was left in the oven for years and basted in baby oil and Mount Gay rum. Anyhow he sauntered around like he owned the place and based on how dark his tan was, he probably has squatters rights.

We talked to no one at the beach other than the man and woman working the bar.

We did talk to some people in a taxi van back to the ship. Yes, indeed some of these people are weirdos. They had been on all nude cruises, they plan their vacations around nude catamaran trips, nude resorts, etc. they are all-in on that lifestyle.
Not for us, but if we are in St. Martin ever again, will definitely go back to that beach.