Wait a second...
by wiNDycityfan (2017-04-12 11:55:12)

In reply to: Dortmund v. Monaco listings...  posted by wiNDycityfan

You can only get it on Watch ESPN if you have a subscription to ESPN Deportes.

@$#&$?!!!

That's been that way for years. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-04-12 23:25:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which makes perfect sense given how they do streaming.
by KeoughCharles05  (2017-04-12 12:10:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is, you don't purchase a separate streaming access. Streaming is included though if you purchase their regular product. This is pretty standard these days. It looks like Fox has the rights to the English language broadcast.

What's wrong with watching on FS 2 or FS Go?

Missed this...
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-04-12 22:12:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Where's or what's FS2 and/or FS Go? Do those require subscription?

Fox Sports 2.
by KeoughCharles05  (2017-04-13 11:09:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's another cable sports channel.

FS Go is the streaming app for the Fox Sports universe. They do require a pay-TV subscription to access.

I cut the cord long ago, so I subscribe to FoxSoccer2Go
by wcnitz  (2017-04-13 11:48:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Worth every penny - I get CL matches, Europa, tons of international, FA Cup and Bundesliga.