You doofus *
by ACross (2024-03-01 08:44:43)

In reply to: Edits made to this. Two interesting articles in NY Post.  posted by Jfs86

This user did not provide content for this post

ACROSS, I say this sincerely. You need help. Reach out to
by jfs86  (2024-03-01 09:48:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

me. I have a client who is an experienced Psychologist. I can make an introduction. I am also a member of a Men's weekly prayer group. In the past, they did ZOOM the meeting. I can see if we can do that for you. I am also in a group of men that prays the Rosary nightly. I can send you the link.

Normal people don't just other call people names. You do it so often to so many different people.

I really think you need help psychologically, emotionally and spiritually.

Reach out to board ops and they can provide my email. Or, there are probably mental help experts on the board that would be willing to help you.

I don't mean this as an insult. A couple of years ago, a Priest refused to give me absolution because I wouldn't forgive someone. Since then I have tried to not have hate in my heart. My life is better for it.

Not meant as insult? Hmmm *
by ufl  (2024-03-02 10:31:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Andy praying the rosary nightly in a group setting? There
by kellykapowski  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

isn’t enough Meiomi on the planet to make that happen.

You are like a stalker.
by BeijingIrish  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

Whenever Andrew shows up, you are close behind. Is there a story there?

I’m the stalker? Andy, why don’t you tell BI why you got a 2
by kellykapowski  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

week suspension from NDN.

If you're going to continue to provoke him...
by Board Ops  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

...this isn't going to end the way you want.

We told both of you to stay away from each other.

I see you deleted it,
by BeijingIrish  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

but you have to be real careful not to cross a line. When it gets personal, the line has been crossed. In any case, I wish I were not a participant in this thread. I thought I was delivering a light-hearted jab, but I misjudged.

It certainly had nothing to do with any stalking, airhead *
by ACross  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

I'm a psychiatrist - you should stay in your lane *
by dinger9927  (2024-03-01 12:38:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

This isn't less doofus
by OrangeJubilee  (2024-03-01 10:12:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

God I hate to end up agreeing with Andy.

We can't award you any points. Your response was
by Jfs86  (2024-03-01 08:50:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

insufficient. Please, feel free to expound.

Ah...your post was very skimpy...
by Kbyrnes  (2024-03-01 09:20:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

....It wasn't even, "Hey, look at this," where you might have provided a link. It was just "I saw something that said this and that. Period." You can object to being called a doofus, but given the lack of elaboration in your original post it's sort of hard for you to ask anyone to expound on your topic.

The NYP is not "below the line" in the Ad Montes measurement (see the first pinned post at the top of this board), but it's in the gray area and not consistently considered reliable.

I was on my Kindle and the touch screen to copy and paste
by jfs86  (2024-03-01 09:34:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

can be glitchy. I am now on my computer with keyboard and mouse. Your response is fine and correct. It would have been better to wait until I could post the the link.

Across' on the other hand was different.

They didn't on covid. Doubt they did on Hunter
by AquinasDomer  (2024-03-01 09:10:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

They keep recycling old rumors that cropped up early in the pandemic that have been disproved.

If you're curious here's a good layman's explanation of what we know on pandemic origin and why the virology community leans heavily towards natural origins.

Ebright is a POS by the way. He spends his days trolling other scientists on Twitter and calling them morons/stooges/expletives. He's really unhinged. The article is classic NY Post.

Unhinged.
by Revue Party  (2024-03-01 09:56:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Also on brand.

Here's one example
by AquinasDomer  (2024-03-01 10:43:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

"Feel free to lecture me about professionalism here & get blocked w/ a quickness. I gave a talk on Twitter disinfo & had an entire slide cataloguing every time he called someone (inc me) a stooge in the prior 2 weeks. He’s an abusive bigot & I don’t owe him professional courtesy." He being Ebright.

He's also not a virologist so great sourcing by the post.

"Ebright is a professor of chemistry who studies bacterial transcription. He is not an expert on viruses in any way, despite Sachs’ insistence that he is “very senior”."