That's nothing
by ndlaw (2006-02-14 21:27:37)

In reply to: Great Moments in Domer Dating History  posted by DomerJD

I've got at least two that could top that. Neither one happened to me - they afflicted my then girlfriend's roommate. But funny nontheless.

Are you sure I wasn't your girlfriend's roommate?
by DomerJD  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've got an arsenal of these stories.
I also once had my date at Flanner Formal say to me, "So, is this going to happen, or what? Am I going to get some tonight, or what?"
All I could say at that point was, "Nope. Sorry."
He was pissed and proceeded to yell at me. That story is less amusing, that guy was just a jerk.

Yup...
by ndlaw  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

According to your profile, you graduated prior to my arrival at the dome as a law student. So it wasn't you. I think.

Was there something in particular that you used to say....
by Marine Domer  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or do that generated these types of responses? Did you just choose badly? Or was your roommate an evil bitch?

I don't know what it is about me
by DomerJD  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that makes people think they can say whatever they want to me and it's OK. It's really not OK.
Sometimes it works to my advantage-- I am good at getting people to spill all their dark secrets.

Do share. *
by bk  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not at liberty to share all the details
by ndlaw  (2006-02-14 21:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll say what I can.

One "date" of hers involved a young man staying the night at their off-campus apartment. I was staying the night with my girlfriend. Anyway, I went to take a leak at 5 or 6 in the morning and found her date literally passed out (in less than all his clothes) on the bathroom floor. Not his proudest moment, I'm sure.

On another occassion, she had an another overnight guest. This young man, was less then satisfied with her unwillingness to "pleasure him." So he decided to finish himself off, so to speak, after she had already gone to sleep. Little did he know, she wasn't actually asleep. Classy, classy guy.

Yikes. *