Man, you gotta get back to your book! I can see you have
by SWPaDem (2024-04-12 07:46:13)

In reply to: First, thank you. But wait. :) There’s so much more…  posted by MBOIrish

a lot of interesting stories to tell in addition to your Meat stories, and just with your Notre Dame and USC connections (including an OJ connection), you'd have a nice bunch of potential customers right out of the chute.

And you started out your collegiate life as a would-be engineer. And now you're the most interesting would-be engineer in the world!

Talk about an oxymoron.

I was actually introduced as the most interesting man in the
by MBOIrish  (2024-04-12 10:52:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

world to Johnathon Goldsmith years ago. My first thought was that I’d like to get to know him better. Johnathon lives near Manchester, NH and I was on the Board of Directors of a public utility in NH. Following that BOD Meeting, I planned to go to Hyannis Port and play golf with Paul Revere who had a great personality and very funny to be with anywhere. So I asked Johnathon if he golfed. No Brian, sorry I don’t. Then I thought I might ride my Harley to that meeting and stop in Manchester so we could ride together. Hey Johnathon, do you ride a motorcycle? No, sorry Brian, I don’t. Well then I thought maybe we could snowboard or ski together sometime as I had a friend who owned as beautiful home with 12 acres on the ridge opposite Sugarbush who always welcomed me to stay in a spare bedroom and that wasn’t too far from Manchester. So asked Johnathon, do you snowboard or ski? No Brian, sorry I don’t. I haven’t seen Johnathon since but he seemed to be a nice person as we met at a charitable event in which he participated.

Maybe he had a coin collection or something to earn the
by SWPaDem  (2024-04-12 13:37:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

title. I guess there are different kinds of interesting.