Tough crowd today ....
by Sonofadomer (2021-03-31 22:57:02)
Edited on 2021-04-01 08:58:31

In reply to: Today is ND fb pro day.  posted by 84david

The way I read it is he is a starting right tackle from day 1 in the NFL much like McGlinchey at SF. Would you rather Kelly promote him as the best right tackle in the draft or the 4th or 5th best LT.

I’d like him to shut his loser mouth for once. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2021-04-02 22:51:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It isn’t hard. We all learned it in kindergarten.
by TAR  (2021-04-01 09:29:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you can’t say anything nice...

Its not hard to answer any of those questions
by pmcdnd96  (2021-04-01 08:15:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

unless one is trying to prove how much they know.

Q; "Coach, do you think Liam can start right away at LT?" (Or whatever the question was)
A: "Liam is one of the best linemen I've ever coached, and one of the best human beings as well. I'll leave the projections to NFL coaches and the media. All I know is that Liam is an incredibly hard worker and nothing he achieves at the next level will surprise me."

I'd like Kelly to make no negative comments
by SorinBasement  (2021-04-01 08:13:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

about any of these guys whatsoever. The thought that he has a meaningful opinion about the best position for someone to play in the NFL is laughable. The team that drafts the player will figure that out without any help from Kelly.