Steubenville, OH - home to the worst kids on earth
by Queensman (2013-01-02 20:01:15)
Edited on 2013-01-02 21:01:16
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Warning. This not not something you want to watch if you're prone to launch your laptop. Apparently back in August, a 16 year old girl was raped by multiple players from Ohio’s Big Red High School. Two players have been charged. Just after the rape, Michael Colin Nodianos spent more than 12 minutes bragging about the conquest on video.

He mocks her....calling her "deader than ..."

Hopefully, at the very least, this video ruins his life...and most of the other kids in the room's life at a very minimum.

The link below has more to the story and the now public video. Its not good. I was only able to make it about 6 minutes in before I had to stop.

There really is no reality to some kids anymore.

I post this only because the kids name should be out there. He should not get into any college, or get any job. The video contains no entertainment value whatsoever. If anyone thinks this shouldn't be here, I'll take it down.

EDIT: Here's also the link localleaks, which documents how Anonymous took up the cause in outing this. This might be better to view than the video.

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/2013/01/01/steubenvillefiles/

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.