ND lacrosse doing God's work
by Radi-skull (2024-04-07 14:25:20)

5 straight over Duke

How bad does this team want a mulligan on the G'town game? *
by 105Marquette  (2024-04-07 14:26:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Probably a good thing in the long-run.
by revressbo  (2024-04-07 14:43:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pretty inconsequential loss. Non-conference game and they’ll still be a top seed (maybe the top seed) in the NCAA Tourney. Takes the pressure off trying for an undefeated season and maybe served as a wake-up call off a national championship season hangover.

Yep, and I think the Hoyas will end up pretty good too
by Irish2003  (2024-04-10 19:27:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Many of my Hoya friends kinda, or at least begrudgelingly like ND overall, yet are a bit annoyed that we won it last year, although they were also glad it was not Syracuse or Duke. I think you nailed it on both points, and while I'd love to have Tevlin & Fake back, I do think there's something to the team knowing they can win it all in Philly.