I forgot Near
by flanner96 (2015-05-26 11:35:44)

In reply to: Faceoffs are an area I'd like to see improve significantly  posted by Domer99

I don't know if Henry Williams can apply to come back or not, but the defensive midfield could have a new look. Byrne's system will probably take care of that though, especially with the entire back line returning.

One area I was pleased with most this season was D.
by Porpoiseboy  (2015-05-26 11:57:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The way we rode players, our active sticks, hopefully that was all good coaching and technique and therefore coachable. Hope to see tons more of same next season.

ND's ride is an awesome sight to behold. Wish more teams
by steelhop  (2015-05-27 09:24:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

meaning my alma mater, would play that way on the ride.

"The way we rode players, our active sticks . . ."
by Magnitude  (2015-05-26 16:57:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Beavis laughs.

Ha!
by Porpoiseboy  (2015-05-26 19:43:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wish that had been intentional. I'm losing my touch.