Like most big men, it is really hard to ref Edey. I often s
by Chicos bail bonds (2024-04-08 23:00:43)

In reply to: I think he’s being saved by the refs knowing they are  posted by Carlos Huerta

Him get locked up with people and I can't tell who initiates the action. At times I think Edey has been coached well to lock the defenders arms and he gets a call. It's really hard to officiate.

No question when he leads with his elbow. *
by Dillon  (2024-04-08 23:25:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah. He clears out a lot when he turns to the basket. *
by irishhawk49  (2024-04-08 23:31:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’ve watched him a ton and you are right on both counts.
by Carlos Huerta  (2024-04-08 23:11:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He is a nightmare to officiate because he displaced people without much contact and he doesn’t get displaced by contact that would move most others. I’ve seen countless coaches that have lost their minds after Edey has instigated the arms getting tangled and then getting the call, he’s definitely worked on that.

I’ve seen him sporadically; does he have a second gear?
by Cheg80  (2024-04-08 23:22:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Everything just seems so plodding.

The only thing you don't see is that he has a good outside
by Jeash  (2024-04-08 23:37:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

shot. I have watched him hit five threes in a row in warmups, with hands in his face. Painter tells him to not to take that shot, and he listens.

Interesting. *
by irishhawk49  (2024-04-08 23:38:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No. Most teams don’t have a Clingan so he’s usually able to
by Carlos Huerta  (2024-04-08 23:26:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

create more for his teammates because teams have to collapse on him.

I think what you see tonight is what you get. *
by irishhawk49  (2024-04-08 23:24:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post