Does ND have the equivalent of a GM or Director of Player
by Wrathofsorin (2024-04-01 17:16:02)

Personnel? Someone who works in close conjunction with the coach but his or her sole function is roster management?

I would assume we do, but I don't know which is why I'm asking. I can't imagine being a coach and having to deal with the constant efflux and influx of players, NIL contracts, etc.

Brian Snow is listed as’Director of Recruiting.’ I would
by irishhawk49  (2024-04-01 17:48:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

imagine ‘managing’ the portal falls within his job description.

He's very highly regarded
by BillShakespeare  (2024-04-02 01:11:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was considered a pretty big hire when Shrewsbury brought him on board.

I don't think it's a mark against Snow (or anyone, really) if a guy is going to test out the portal, and we should probably get used to someone doing it every year.

Yes, portal monitoring is part of his job description
by MPG  (2024-04-01 21:49:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

according to a recent Coach Shrewsberry interview.

He is watching the portal. *
by Chicos bail bonds  (2024-04-01 21:50:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post