Scrimmage this Saturday?
by jasonmm (2017-09-05 22:56:32)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Anyone have any details if they are?

There won't be an announcement before Friday...
by Kayo  (2017-09-06 09:58:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...if there is an announcement at all. If you don't hear anything, wander into the JACC at around 11:00. That's the most probable time (plus or minus a little).

Even for a night game? *
by El Kabong  (2017-09-06 11:35:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think so
by Kayo  (2017-09-06 11:42:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's my best guess, but the players like having the full day run-up to a night game as much as any other students. I don't ever recall them scrimmaging later because of a night game.

But alas, I was wrong. It's at 3:30. (more)
by Kayo  (2017-09-06 12:53:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I did a little snooping.

I'm hearing that the current NBA alums (DJ, Grant, Connaughton, and VJ) are planning to be on campus and might scrimmage a bit with the team, the commits, and the uncommitted recruits.

I'm thinking a sizable crowd at the scrimmage would make a good impression on Nate Laszewski.

Excellent. No brainer to go at that time. *
by btd  (2017-09-08 12:37:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Assuming "DL" is Dennis Latimore. *
by ribs  (2017-09-06 20:38:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...or a typo for DJ. *
by SB Jimbo  (2017-09-06 21:09:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Correct... and corrected *
by Kayo  (2017-09-07 06:26:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for checking into this. *
by RedIrish  (2017-09-06 13:55:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.