Saddiq Bey eliminates ND.
by BigNDfan (2017-08-13 11:00:12)

He was expected to visit for the Georgia game.

ND in Shittu's top 10
by NDLuthy  (2017-08-13 22:41:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Along with Vandy, ASU, UNM, UConn, AZ, Oregon, UK, UNC, and SCar.

A kid from Moeller is starting to receive interest too. * *
by supernd  (2017-08-13 19:24:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All in on Laszewski... *
by Wolfetone  (2017-08-13 11:56:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd like to also see at the Georgia game
by Ajax  (2017-08-13 15:16:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hubb, Carmody & Goodwin to bond with Nate. I'd also like to see Shittu.

I was thinking during the pursuit of Nate, there were no reports of ND at Bey's AAU games.

Keep an eye on Tim Finke. After the commitments of Carmody
by MPG  (2017-08-13 17:12:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Goodwin, I was surprised to see that he had ND in his recent list of four remaining options. He is listed as a 6'7" wing and may be the alternative to Bey. Nate L and Simi seem to be the remaining post options.

He had a rough AAU season, per reports. Illinois has
by beancounter  (2017-08-13 20:04:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

apparently backed way off him. Will be interesting. I still wish we were in on Horton-Tucker.