Let me put in a word for a player out of Fayetteville, N.C.
by BIG MAC (2017-07-31 12:14:18)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Happy to see rb. Jahmir Smith committing to ND and being the first player from southeastern N.C. to commit to ND football in a long time. That said we have several prospective D1 basketball players from the Fayetteville area, and I was wondering if Brey & Co. have taken a look down this way. One kid that I especially want to mention is Joey Baker from Trinity Christian H.S. in Fayetteville. I have been watching him since he was an 8th grader and I think that he is definitely a top grade talent at the 3 or 4 position. He's from the same high school as Dennis Smith Jr. who is doing quite well, thank you. Anyway, I haven't seen any ND interest in Baker at all, and I think that it would behoove ND to at least take a look. Baker is originally from Massachusetts, so he is not necessarily a lock to stay in the South, although the Triangle area schools, especially N.C. State certainly have a leg up. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.