Just got tix to watch Nuguse/Ingebrigsten Saturday duel
by Domerduck (2023-09-13 16:50:52)

in Eugene at the Pre Classic/Diamond league Final Championship for the Bowerman's mile with a great start list. The meet will be on CNBC and Peacock while the ND/CMU football game is also on Peacock.

Bowerman mile should be great
by trout  (2023-09-16 11:37:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Temps are forecasted to be a bit warm, so I wonder if a a WR is in play.

It’s possible and you may witness history.

At least the American record, Ingebrigtsen who broke 2K WR
by Domerduck  (2023-09-16 11:58:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and this Let's Run article is sure hyping the race with Jacob egging on Yared. I am very much looking forward to it.

The meet is on regular NBC as well, according ...
by Rocksteady74  (2023-09-14 17:16:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... to my research.

That makes more sense. Diamond league website said
by Domerduck  (2023-09-15 19:28:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

CNBC but this the championship and on US soil. With NBC trying to promote their Olympics next year this is a good time and event to push that.