Going 5 sets. ND wins 2nd and 4th set. *
by Domerduck (2023-09-09 16:16:04)

In reply to: Oklahoma/ND VBall starts off as a barnburner 29-27. ND  posted by Domerduck

This user did not provide content for this post

What a game ND holds off 5 match pts wins 18-16 in the 5th
by Domerduck  (2023-09-09 16:43:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

set. Oklahoma challenged when ND seemed to be up 13-12 and it was barely overturned so Ok got up 13-12. They immediately went up 14-12 for 2 match points but ND got the next two. Ok got the front end of the next 3 in OT but always defended the match point. Then ND got up 17-16 when OK challenged again on an out ball they thought ND had tipped. This time they lost and Freshman Lang spiked the game winner for ND.

My hope has increased a lot for this team. Stats for the 3-2 list linked.

What a game! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2023-09-09 16:37:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I decided to switch from FB after Hartman's fumble to
by Domerduck  (2023-09-09 16:54:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

watch the end of the match. I figured I was only going to get pissed if NC State scored so why watch that when I knew this was close. I turned it on right at the 13-12 challenge.

Fun to watch the end of this great match as I had watched the first set OT loss live. Then after we won so happy to go back to the FB game to see NC State didn't score and then 2 more TDs so we now are up 21. Good decision.

For those who missed it the 1st and 5th sets are probably worth a watch for the competitiveness and some good rallies. I'll go back and watch 2 and 4 which ND won and I missed live.

Football??? Oh, yeah, I guess they play on Saturdays. *
by BabaGhanouj  (2023-09-09 17:05:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post