Wonder why noone on the ND Soccer Board mention ND is #1
by Domerduck (2017-09-22 02:14:06)

in the country this week now that Indiana dropped from #1 to #2 with another tie. They meet in Bloomington in less than a week as I posted last week with the poll link.

Now back to your professional soccer discussions.

Ouch, that didn't last long *
by ndmd89  (2017-09-22 21:04:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes we can't stand prosperity. Let's rebound against IU *
by Domerduck  (2017-09-24 23:20:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

woo hoo -- light up Grace! *
by oggie  (2017-09-22 10:08:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just stopped by to look for Hiberianangst post about
by fontoknow  (2017-09-22 08:21:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

yesterday's defeat to Duke.

Did you go to the Duke match?
by RyanShaySalvo  (2017-09-22 13:39:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I went to the Clemson match last week and the Irish were pretty good. Clearly better than Clemson. I thought Sandra Yu was best player on field by a large margin. One of Clemson goals could be categorized as keeper error; the other was just a great play by a dangerous Clemson player. Otherwise, I would say Irish dominated (18-3 on shots or something like that and majority of ball).

Was shocked to see 3-0 loss to Duke. At home. Their performances have been inconsistent obviously, but I have only seen this one match so far this year so I have no idea what is behind their problems.