Oh Pulisic! *
by wiNDycityfan (2017-06-11 22:18:16)

This user did not provide content for this post

There would've been spontaneous pregnancies if that went in. *
by NDBass  (2017-06-11 22:20:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which venue would USA CRC on Sept 1 be at? *
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-06-11 22:29:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not official, but sources say Red Bull Arena (link)
by SavageDragon  (2017-06-11 22:39:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No clue. I'd put it in Columbus. *
by NDBass  (2017-06-11 22:35:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Columbus already had the Mexico loss.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-06-11 23:04:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Would they host another Hex game>

Any hopes next cycle games would come to MBS?
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-06-11 22:40:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I went to the NYCFC game at Tech two weeks ago. Impressive what ATL is doing re: MLS soccer. It was just a great @ Jekyll Brewery for Copa America.

Doubtful.
by NDBass  (2017-06-11 22:51:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I imagine they have a plan for putting real grass in there, but there's probably a whole bunch of logistics things they'll still be getting worked out. That and I don't think Atlanta will be a good home advantage for USMNT in the qualifying.

I agree with this. The dome will just be opening right
by steez_nutz  (2017-06-12 13:23:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

around then for the 2 college football games on Labor Day weekend, plus getting ready for the Falcons and United. Adding another event is not likely. Otherwise, there is a large Hispanic population here so the crowd wouldn't be overwhelmingly pro-USA.