Odd lineup for USA vs. Mexico
by RedIrish (2017-06-11 19:43:09)

Guzan, Beasley, Ream, Gonzalez, Cameron, Yedlin, Acosta, Bradley, Arriola, Pulisic, Wood

It will be interesting to see how the formation actually plays out, as a 3-4-3 or 5-4-1. I can't say that I like it, but we'll see I guess.

Man, what a boner by Mexico.
by RedIrish  (2017-06-11 20:37:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was hilarious.

A few minutes in and classic El Tri game.
by NDBass  (2017-06-11 20:35:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Elbows and homophobic chants. Got to love it.

by DakotaDomer  (2017-06-11 20:38:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's the combination of future drinks or future elbows before I start saying some racist shit

It's a punt on 1st down.
by SavageDragon  (2017-06-11 20:15:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This lineup essentially says "well, we're going to lose at Azteca anyway, so might as well not risk points in future games due to yellow card accumulation". It's pragmatic, but also spineless.

I think this is going to be bad. Embarrassing even.
by baloo88  (2017-06-11 20:09:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Guzan over Howard. Ream over Brooks. Beasley. No Nagbe or Johnson, yet Bradley survived the cull.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Arena has completely outsmarted himself. I see a big Mexico win tonight.

Bradley says hello!
by NDBass  (2017-06-11 20:37:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

EDIT: To be clear, I don't necessarily disagree with your post, I'm just pleasantly surprised/shocked that Bradley pulled that off.

Beasley? Arriola?
by Irish01  (2017-06-11 20:01:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Odd to say the least. I assume Brooks is hurt and Dempsey is coming on at 60.