Marouane Fellaini is a moron
by wcnitz (2017-04-27 17:24:12)
Edited on 2017-04-27 17:26:45

And Premier League officials have absolutely no stones whatsoever. But you can probably put that blame on the FA.

No official should ever tolerate being hounded and harassed like that - ever.

Moran? haha *
by spade  (2017-05-02 07:23:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He should see red once every 3 or 4 games. *
by NDBass  (2017-04-27 18:34:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Including when he's serving his suspensions. *
by NDMike2001  (2017-04-28 09:01:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

United already have an injury crisis
by Montroy28  (2017-04-27 17:31:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Fellaini lost his mind, in the space of 30 seconds or so he managed to achieve quite a lot. Tim Fosu-Mensah, step right up!

Aguero going down like he'd been shot in the face ...
by PWK2  (2017-04-28 18:22:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is one big reason a lot of people dislike football.

I would have given Fellaini a red and Aguero a yellow for simulation. What a pussy.

That is where the referee should just report it
by wcnitz  (2017-04-28 20:07:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And let the FA handle it from there.

Fellaini should have been gone regardless, but that kind of 'embellishment' puts the official in a terrible position. Because it isn't truly a dive, nor simulation. Just silly exaggeration.

Not to mention I believe simulation can only be called during the run of play - so if you book him there, it has to be for 'misconduct' which has its own set of standards.

edit: I'm going to correct myself. He can be booked for unsporting behavior there - 'shows a lack of respect for the game'. Works for me. The line that allows for a caution for simulation deliberately uses the word 'foul' and what Fellaini did was not a foul.

Aguerro suckered him right into it
by wcnitz  (2017-04-27 17:36:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jose said it best after the match - 'bit of red, bit of a smart Argentinian'.

Worst 24 match unbeaten streak ever.

An unbeaten run that has seen...
by Montroy28  (2017-04-27 17:49:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1. the gap widen between Chelsea and United by 9
2. the gap widen between Spurs and United by 5
3. 11 draws to some rather pedestrian (!!!) competition
4. an ascent from seventh to fifth.

Yeah there have been more impressive streaks.