CL QF Draws
by wcnitz (2017-03-17 07:17:00)

Atlético (ESP) v Leicester (ENG)
Dortmund (GER) v Monaco (FRA)
Bayern (GER) v Real Madrid (ESP)
Juventus (ITA) v Barcelona (ESP)

Thoughts:
Atm and Leicester - should be interesting, and might be the best matchup for Leicester to advance. I don't expect a lot of goals.
Dortmund and Monaco - I expect a lot of goals. Going to be wild.
Bayern and RM - best overall matchup of the QF, and one I'm looking forward to as a Bayern fan. It's time to see if the Ancelotti way is going to lead to a payoff.
Juventus and Barca - *shrug*. I can actually see this one going either way, particularly if Juventus keep their shit together at the back.

A Read Madrid director :"Hold me, I"m Blanco"
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-17 13:25:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fortunately, Zidane will have none of that.

Glad they split up the games the way they did...
by iudomer  (2017-03-17 11:45:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Barca/Juve & Dortmund/Monaco on Tues the 11th, Bayern/RM & LC/Atleti on Wed the 12th. Didn't want Barca/Juve & Bayern/RM on the same day.

Carlito vs. Zizou...gonna be interesting.

Perfect draw for a neutral
by Boston Domer  (2017-03-17 09:29:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The German and Spanish teams were not drawn together and every team has a good chance at advancing. Dortmund and Monaco might be the most aesthetically pleasing match-up we've seen in a while.