Beatdown. Slaughter. Total annihilation. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton (2017-03-07 16:39:58)

442oons on the game...
by iudomer  (2017-03-08 09:15:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Episode III

Thomasshole Mueller is the best...
by iudomer  (2017-03-08 11:25:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the taunting of Dante from the Brazil match to the Wolfsburg game was just classic.

Oddly enough
by wcnitz  (2017-03-08 12:01:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The second halves of these two legs are reminders of the first half of Brazil-Germany. Things you just don't see very often at all at the highest level in the sport - complete and total breakdown of defensive discipline.

Also, Arsene continuing to play a high line despite Xhaka at CB even after Costa came on. That's some brilliant stubbornness right there.

2nd edition is still the best
by wcnitz  (2017-03-08 10:35:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If only for the 'where the hell is Mesut??' and the Xhaka crying in the shower bits.

There were tabloid rumors this morning saying he's told the
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-03-07 17:35:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Squad this will be his last year.

For his sake I hope he's made that choice because the alternative is he's going to get fired.

I don't know how they can fire him now
by HTownND  (2017-03-07 17:54:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Versus last year, or the year before.

I guess one could argue the cumulative effect, but they've stuck by him through almost the exact same situation in the past. While not 10-2, Barca wiped the floor with them in the round of 16 last year (5-1 agg)

I think given history, they won't ever fire him, but mostly because he won't make them and will move on before it gets there.

If the rest of their campaign bombs and they don't make
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-03-07 19:42:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the top 4, well at least that would be a new low and possibly force a decision from the higher ups.

I agree though, he's going to give up the managerial post on his own.

Kroenke is too focused on LA to notice right now. *
by Wooderson  (2017-03-08 08:57:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wenger OUT.
by Wooderson  (2017-03-07 17:26:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

5 goals in 30 mins, unfuckingbelievable.

Kos gets sent off (correctly) and they fold
by wcnitz  (2017-03-07 17:14:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They are incredibly soft mentally. Once they lost discipline, Bayern just shredded them.

The last 3 goals were absolutely laughable.