Oh hey there they are.
by miamioh_irishfan (2017-02-27 15:30:11)

It's 2015-16 PL champions Leicester City.

It is time to end the Milner at left back experiment.
by IrishCavan  (2017-02-27 16:00:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would also be nice to have a center back playing at, well center back. If only there was a time in January when Klopp could have bought some actual defenders.

More like
by wcnitz  (2017-02-27 15:36:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Liverpool playing against a bottom table side.

Liverpool: The Pittsburgh Steelers of the Premier League.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-02-27 20:59:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kings at playing down to their competition level.

Let's be honest
by HTownND  (2017-03-01 10:16:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Notre Dame/Liverpool parallels continue to be consistently appropriate, it's almost shocking.

That was Notre Dame/Duke all over again.

The parallels drew me to them as well.
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-03-01 21:28:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mostly because sports fandom isn't supposed to be fun.

It's why I decided to root for them
by someguy  (2017-03-01 15:03:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm used to the disappointment. It felt right.

At least Liverpool hired a good coach.
by NDBass  (2017-03-01 12:38:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know how much is Klopp not getting what he wants from the owners and how much is him making bad decisions, but at least Liverpool got something right ND hasn't. Also, it's a good thing Klopp has them performing against top teams with relative consistency. The same can't be said for Kelly.