Jesus won't be there to save him
by wiNDycityfan (2017-02-24 16:14:29)

Daniel Griffin. 7 points clear. Who the heck is this guy and where did he come from?

I'm gunning for his head in the playoffs.

Defending champ...
by iudomer  (2017-02-26 21:13:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

likely won't make it to top 4 for playoffs. (Dead Leg)

Brutal match ups for me
by ChicagoWave03  (2017-02-24 21:31:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Have had the most points for a decent chunk of the season, though recent form has slipped back to 4th most. But all i have to show for that is a 12 - 12 record and squarely out of the playoff race. Rough.

Here I be.
by CuzTeahan  (2017-02-24 17:33:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This has been a fun first year in fantasy soccer, with a lot of getting lucky with timing on points and performances against tough matchups. I did pickup Gabriel Jesus early and will miss him.

This week I can't make enough moves to overcome City, United, and Southampton not playing, so let the descent begin.

Which team are you?

Cheers.

Atlanta United...
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-02-25 10:39:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

formerly Panama Reds.

The former merely defined my roots, the latter everything I am, have been, love, and will ever anymore be.

Based on the re-brand, I'm assuming you're in Atlanta. Are
by steez_nutz  (2017-02-27 15:26:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you going to the ATL UTD home opener this weekend?

I'll be there.
by NDBass  (2017-02-27 17:09:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have season tickets, so I'll be at most games.

Me, too. I hear it's a sellout. I know Atlanta loves "see
by steez_nutz  (2017-03-01 13:34:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and be seen" events, but this is impressive.

I'll be shocked if I don't see empty seats.
by NDBass  (2017-03-01 14:37:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That being said, I'm more impressed by 30,000+ season tickets being sold. That's much more of a commitment. I wonder how many are corporate season tickets vs. individuals, but I still find it impressive. Now comes the hard part - keeping those for next season.

I will not go, but I will try buy a package here and there
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-02-28 13:33:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bass, let me know whenever you'd want to dump your tickets. I may grab them.

I'll definitely sign up for something once they move into MBS.

That's quite the distillation.
by CuzTeahan  (2017-02-25 14:23:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I see you are 10 points clear yourself, so it will be a fun finish to the season.