Ranieri out at Leicester. *
by miamioh_irishfan (2017-02-23 14:48:33)

This user did not provide content for this post

No team is in worse funk...
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-02-24 15:58:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and they have desperate Arsenal and Liverpool coming up. While it sucks Raineri got fired, it'd be a huge financial disaster to get relegated.

I still think they'll stay in the Premiership because they have more quality than what they're showing. I'm expecting Brough, Swansea, Mouth, Watford or Burnley to take the fall instead.

Burnley isn't going anywhere
by HTownND  (2017-02-24 17:45:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They are very tough at home and are well above relegation.

Watford, while not in the same form, they are pretty far from relegation.

I'd say Swansea and Middlesbrough are more likely to be passed by Leicester.

Paul Clement has done a heck of a turn around job at Swansea *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-02-24 22:35:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Roberto Di Mateo in...
by iudomer  (2017-02-24 08:53:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

takes Lester to the CL Final against Bayern, Jamie Vardy heads in a corner to send it to extra time. Robben f's up a penalty, goes to PKs.

Vardy wins it.

I've seen this movie before and it still hurts.

Sad
by wcnitz  (2017-02-23 15:25:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I get the change, but the timing sucks.

They'll probably get relegated anyway. Would they have sacked him if they won or drew yesterday?

538 says they have a 39% chance of being relegated.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-02-24 00:49:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There is a ton of money at stake. It's little wonder they are trying anything.

Consider they're a point above the line
by wcnitz  (2017-02-24 08:24:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And that 39% is a pretty big number. Not sure how a new manager is going to find a way to fix Huth/Morgan/etc, though.

The sad part is they actually played fairly well in the away match vs. Sevilla.

As expected, Liverpool is helping them out.
by NDBass  (2017-02-27 15:29:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Really should petition to just play teams that are in the top 6 of the standings.

He'll be at Arsenal next year.
by NDMike2001  (2017-02-23 15:21:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Likely not, but that's the one thing that would help make sense of this craziness. This is just so stupid.

second year in a row
by mitquinn  (2017-02-23 15:16:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the manager who won the previous Premier League has been sacked. Unreal.

Pro soccer is insane in this way. *
by SavageDragon  (2017-02-23 18:54:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I try to follow along but I can never understand it
by DakotaDomer  (2017-02-23 21:01:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The coaching carousel is ridiculous and most of the sacked managers get new jobs at an equivalent level almost instantaneously.