I haven't been watching
by HTownND (2017-02-15 16:12:14)
Edited on 2017-02-15 16:12:42

In reply to: Looks like (spoiler)  posted by ndsdsub

But the ESPN commentary was hilarious:

30' Goal! FC Bayern München 1, Arsenal 1. Alexis Sánchez (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner following a set piece situation.
30' Penalty saved! Alexis Sánchez (Arsenal) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the bottom left corner.
29' Penalty conceded by Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) after a foul in the penalty area.
29' Penalty Arsenal. Laurent Koscielny draws a foul in the penalty area.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he missed the pen but banged home the rebound immediately, right? So he did capitalize on that situation, right?

Yes
by ndsdsub  (2017-02-15 16:20:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Missed the penalty but got a rebound.

3rd try...
by iudomer  (2017-02-15 16:16:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1st save by Neuer, 2nd was a whiff on the ball...

pivots to his right, volleys on third attempt scores.

Thanks
by HTownND  (2017-02-15 16:18:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll have to watch the highlight. I assume it was all pretty bang bang stuff.

Link for anyone curious

PS (watch the Robben goal, holy hell, how long has he been doing that)

A Reddit meme
by wcnitz  (2017-02-15 16:53:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Le Cut Inside Man

There's actually a compilation video floating around that they keep adding to of all his left cut back goals.

It's simple, it's obvious, it's hard as shit to stop.

I saw the description of "He moved to the middle from
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-02-15 16:23:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the left" and thought "I've seen this story before."