Oof
by HTownND (2024-04-24 17:13:26)

Merseyside Derby

They apparently really liked Europa league.
by NDBass  (2024-04-24 23:03:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Liked it so much they're going to try to qualify for it again this year. I'm starting to think there will be more player turnover than I expected.

You MFs can laugh all you want.
by Slainte Joe  (2024-04-24 22:38:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know you enjoyed every second
by HTownND  (2024-04-25 10:26:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As you should have. I love Klopp and I'm sad to see him leave the PL.

But man, that was a rough outcome against Everton of all teams.

It was brutal.
by Slainte Joe  (2024-04-25 11:49:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't even get mad about it, though.

I wish there were a couple more trophies, but this is the most fun I've ever had as a fan of any team. This must have been what it felt like for ND fans when Ara was the coach.

Is there room in the Klopp bio
by miamioh_irishfan  (2024-04-24 19:44:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for how his BvB exit and Liverpool exit are about the same? Losing, injured, broken. The club is about to hire this relative no-name replacement...

Oh he's tired? So is everyone else.

Yikes.

I'll admit
by HTownND  (2024-04-24 19:52:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I kind of like the hire. His name was kicked around to replace Tuchel/Potter/Fat Frank before they landed on Poch, but I looked into him then, I like his resume. That's he's done it again, I think bodes well.

I don't think he's as perfect a fit as Klopp was coming in, but I think he would do well.

It's going to be City.
by ndroman21  (2024-04-24 17:44:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arsenal looked great yesterday, sure, but even if they do the same thing to Tottenham Sunday (which I doubt), I just don't see City dropping points at this stage.

We'll always have the Carabao Cup. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-04-24 17:31:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post