Live from Stade des Lumieres OL-PSG
by SCOANGERS (2024-04-20 14:07:15)

I have to confess I have not attended any women game since...last WC final in Lyon -Nothing is decided yet. It a real fun game to attend I feel PSG is a step ahead and Katato goal was deserved
The PSG Goalie Picaud had great saved.
On the Lyon side (and I learned today they are called the Feunottes which is just hilarious as this is a way you call a young girl in Lyon -my late mother in law used to call my wife- ) there is a lack of efficiency in the last gesture.
On the Notre Dame front Horan was alone and missed the shot ..Albert did not played super well and seems to have been sub

I feel PSG really missed killing this game
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-20 15:08:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Onecould feel PSG was going to score 2 goals after the half
Then in 5 minutes OL just turned it around (they had the same shot that in first half but this time Picaud goalie did not saved)
I was a tat distracted as my own soccer club SCOANGERS was playing a critical game in Ligue 2 for returning to Ligue 1 ...and also turned it around 2-1
Now on my way to enjoying one of the best Lyon Bouchon Restaurant
But I can again say it was a great and fun game to attend

Agree. Thx for the onsite updates and I am glad you had fun
by Domerduck  (2024-04-21 12:47:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had to catch a cross country flight so I couldn't post after watching the disappointment of the match. Good luck with the your team getting back tot he big leagues.

As for PSG ALbert may not be dangerous in mid but she is position smart and helps keep the ball for PSG. SHe plays the whole field a lot more than Samoura who replaced her who is more defensive. They lost possesion a lot more and lost their shape. It got worse when Katoto got pulled and PSG kept their killer played on with Diana and Horan and they just attacked PSG at the end for those 3 goals.

I guess PSG still can get to the finals but has to win at home big time. This was Eva's first loss as a PSG player in every game she played since February. Korbin was +1, Samoura her replacment was -2.

That was an AMAZING football match! *
by spade  (2024-04-20 15:06:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and now 3-2 Lyon! Women soccer is really fun *
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-20 14:47:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes but wrong team winning. *
by Domerduck  (2024-04-20 14:48:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Game is tied 2-2
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-20 14:46:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we call this "lucarne" - clean the spider web...incredible pass from Wendy Renatrd to Dumonray

Sorry for lack of update (will explain) Lyon just scored 1-2
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-20 14:42:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great play by the Feunottes .Carpenter, right side, finds perfectly Diani small net with the tip of her left foot
We have a game !

Since the half PSG seems to have a better block
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-20 14:16:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

OL having little answer to fast PSG transituon

Their transmissions lack fluidity and precision

Until 80 minutes whem Lyon gets 2 to equalize. *
by Domerduck  (2024-04-20 14:42:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lyon 3-2, 3 goals in 5 minutes, Samoura who replaced Albert
by Domerduck  (2024-04-20 14:45:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was schooled for one of them. Very sad, shouldn't have taken Korbin out and Katoto out.

Nice update. Yes, Korbin out at half, but PSG strikes 2-0
by Domerduck  (2024-04-20 14:11:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as Katoto scores a second. Lyon is on its back foot thw srart of the 2nd half.

Keep the updates live from Lyon. Thanks.

And now 0-2 for PSG - Kanoto again *
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-20 14:10:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post