Eva, Korbin and their PSG teammates will play BK Häken...
by Cavanaugh82 (2024-03-28 08:35:32)

This evening at 4:00 pm ET in the second leg of the women's champions League. Olympique and Chelsea are already through to the semifinals and Barcelona and PSG will try to advance today.

Apparently, all of these games can be watched for free with the DAZN app.

Albert's recent social media dust-up
by wcnitz  (2024-03-29 11:33:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is not going to help her in the immediate future with USWNT. Foolish.

she can take this in a different direction
by tmr779  (2024-03-29 12:21:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and lean into a feud w Rapinoe

next post for Korbin: "I'M #15 NOW"

I am the Captain Now! *
by spade  (2024-03-29 16:35:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bonmatí with another goal that US players only imagine. *
by Cavanaugh82  (2024-03-28 15:58:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Best in the world. Barcelona is the class of the WCL. *
by Domerduck  (2024-03-28 16:22:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chawinga's PSG goal looked pretty precise to get PSG up 1-0
by Domerduck  (2024-03-28 17:18:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

aggregate at 3-1.

KA "We're going to take it to the Parc des Princes and win".
by Domerduck  (2024-03-28 12:02:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice two minute video interview of Korbin before the match which the transcript and video is linked below.

As for DAZN they do a good job with the WCL matches which have all been accessible. It's nice they are doing them at night to get the afternoon US market vs before when us west coaster had to get up early to catch it live. I have always been able to get them live on Youtube without using their app and they always have full game resplays and highlights.

I haven't been able to figure out how to get the other PSG matches live but have found highlights on Youtube. The X feed of Korbin's goal from Sunday I found very quickly after the match ended. It was the first I saw a DAZN English broadcast for the D1 Feminique division. Maybe those matches are also accessible but you have to sign up though the app. Thanks for sharing.

BTW Korbin's goal was shared on the US Soccer website
by Domerduck  (2024-03-28 12:57:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in a release dated March 25th titled "USWNT REWIND: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTERFINALS KICK OFF IN EUROPE". It's same X feed I shared in an earlier post. Eva's goal in the WCL wasn't mentioned since she wasn't on the US team yet so she'll be covered in the future.

Still overall it is a nice overview of all the USWNT professional activity for the week plus it provides a schedule with all the boradcast links. The only one they didin't have were PSG's D1 Féminine matches. Still it does say CBS Sports Network wil cover the D1 Féminine match of Olympique Lyon vs. Le Havre. I assume that is because Lindsey Horan is on that team. Maybe with two Team USA players there may be a US boradcast contract for the PSG women in the future. Hope so.