Triple G ball…
by iudomer (2024-03-21 20:18:09)

Is so uninspired.

It is absolutely bizarre
by melanzana  (2024-03-22 11:08:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His teams underperform and underwhelm time and time again for years and years now. In fact, the few games he wasn't there last year they were much better with interim coaches!

And yet he keeps hanging on as coach. OK, the players like him. Yea, I would, too, if he kept calling me up to the USMNT for a nice paycheck every few months despite my or the team's performance.

What's the definition of insanity?

He must have pictures of someone.

It is truly baffling.

Jamaica pulled a CONCACAF
by wcnitz  (2024-03-22 08:01:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then they CONCACAF'd themselves. I will give them kudos for not faking injuries, that at least puts them well above Honduras in that respect. But the foul/delay/rhythm breaking approach was very effective and I actually give their coach a lot of credit. But you could see the cracks around the 70' mark. The halftime stats were asinine, and it was purely a matter of the US consistently missing the last pass. Musah was shockingly bad, I don't know if it's Ramadan or just an off night, but oh man was he shit. Worst he's played for the US.

I'd also like to remind the Gio fanboys that it's hard to justify starting a player who isn't playing.

I actually expect the US to play much better against Mexico. Should be a good game.

Wow did they leave it late. Owen Goal still contributing
by guinness1940  (2024-03-21 20:56:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The overall point stands. Leaving aside that I hate second terms for coaches anyway, I don’t think he deserved the reins for 26

All brought to you by USSF. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-03-21 20:57:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post