Appreciate you keeping everyone up to date on our 2 Domers
by Domerduck (2024-03-17 15:14:04)

In reply to: Korbin doesn't play in PSG 5-0 victory over St Etienne in...  posted by Cavanaugh82

in Paris. I didn't expect Korbin to play today after all her minutes in the Gold Cup. I do hope she plays in the WCL quarterfinals in Gothenberg next Weds but she may not be starting if she gets any time.

I do expect Eva to play all 90 in that centerback position she has now cemented as starter. Being taken out of the game today after the two quick goals in the start of the second half has been her only time she's missed since her first game when she was subbed in at the 61" on February 11th when they were playing their main rivals in Lyon. Korbin was subbed in late in that game that ended in a 1-1 draw on a De Almeida own goal. Those few minutes were the only time so far the 2 Domers have been playing in the PSG uniform together. Korbin went to the US for the Gold Cup while Eva started the next match. She has played every minute over the next 5 matches until she was taken out against this inferior St. Etiences team, who are 7th in their league.

Can't wait for Weds WCL match which will be televised with English announcers.