Congrats to Korbin.USWNT, Gold Cup Champs. Plays all 90!. *
by Domerduck (2024-03-10 22:14:17)

This user did not provide content for this post

Fox Sports: Korbin's under 21, celebrates with Martinelli's (link)
by Domerduck  (2024-03-12 16:53:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was an interesting match
by wcnitz  (2024-03-11 09:06:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Only a little CONCACAF-y, which is nice. Morgan was lucky she wasn't sent off, don't think I've seen her lose her composure like that but clearly frustrated at her lack of touches/production. It was smart to get her off the field.

Midfield struggled to control the game, but neither team really got a foothold there all match. Opportunities kept getting created when the lines were broken, but both sides were pressing so much (and so well) it was difficult to do.

sidenote: I hated that referee's whistle cadence. 3 short beeps for a restart? Grosssssss.

Missed the game, congrats to Horan and the team. She made me
by Grace91  (2024-03-10 23:39:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

eat my words, may she do it many, many more times.

Nice article about Korbin, Coffey, & Horan w/HC's plan. (link)
by Domerduck  (2024-03-11 00:02:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks! *
by Grace91  (2024-03-11 00:03:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A good win but I can't help feeling the US program still has
by Cavanaugh82  (2024-03-10 22:36:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a long way to go and a lot of challenges. The Mexico games exposed a lot of issues and Brazil carried the play for much of the game.

That Mexico game sucked cause Korbin didn't start. *
by Domerduck  (2024-03-10 22:45:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Really Well Done. *
by dillon77  (2024-03-10 22:31:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now back to PSG for two more Championships, Qtrs for WCL
by Domerduck  (2024-03-10 22:44:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when they play BK Hacken in Gothenberg, Sweden March 20 with return leg Mach 28th in Paris. Hopefully they get to the semis in that tourney. But today her teammates including Eva Gaetino who again played all 90 beat Paris FC in the semifinals of the French Cup in PKs (see PSG story). Lyon was mad they didn't have Horan because they lost to FC Fleury also in PKs so they won't defend their title. PSG will be trying to get that trophy back which they had the year before. The French Cup Final is May 4.

Long seaon for Korbin with club and country.

Played well. Looked happy! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2024-03-10 22:35:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post