What weak excuse do you have for hating Tottenham?
by Irish01 (2017-11-03 13:37:47)

In reply to: Thanks for the heads up  posted by HTownND

If I recall correctly you weren’t born and raised in Chelsea. Are you Russian? I’m starting to wonder if you are a Russian bot inserted by the Putim regime to disrupt the rational soccer fans on this board. I won’t stand for it! U-S-A, U-S-A!!!!

Loans for Shares United F.C.
by mitquinn  (2017-11-04 14:03:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whats not to love?

The deaths left in Roman's wake of the aluminum wars wasn't enough to quench his thirst for precious metals. He needed trophies.

I only hate Arsenal
by HTownND  (2017-11-03 18:49:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And that hate is 100% driven by the fact it is my brother's adopted team (and it's easy to hate Arsene from the outside)

I don't hate Tottenham, but Bass has it pegged below.

There's a lot of talk of Tottenham greatness and a fairly empty/dusty cabinet that doesn't support the talk.

But I think it's time I tell you, the plot of The Americans was about my family, and we were sent to take down Prince of Peace, Willowbrook Mall, Champions, Cypress Creek, Notre Dame and US Soccer, in that order

I don't think he hates Tottenham.
by NDBass  (2017-11-03 15:58:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think he hates their fans for crowing without winning anything.

And hate is probably a strong word. He's just a stirrer. And I find it entertaining.

He does hate Tottenham
by irish01  (2017-11-03 20:54:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Prove me wrong

He’s also anti catholic and thinks the Irish are a weak breed.

It’s unlikely he could grow a full beard as a junior in high school

Ha
by HTownND  (2017-11-06 17:58:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Me at 16

Agreed. Soccer board is underrated banter. *
by skip encarnacion  (2017-11-03 16:45:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post