Reactions:
by MPG (2017-09-07 20:46:34)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: "Back to School" 2018 Recruting Update and 2019/20 Primer  posted by dillon77

Thank you for taking the time to compile and present all this information!

I am disappointed that ND has not added a recruit from Georgia since Kristina Nelson, nor a freshman recruit from Texas since Brianna Turner. Texas seems to have more outstanding post prospects than any other state.

Has anyone seen any reactions from Jordan Nixon following her ND visit? I haven't. ND was playing catch-up in her recruitment and my guess is that ND still has ground to make-up.

Christyn Williams would be a great boost to the 2018 class for ND, but her visit to Storrs in mid-October does not bode well for us. It will be interesting to see where ND makes its home visits this month. This is when new names may appear for 2018 or 2019.

Adding Owens or Hillmon to Cosgrove would have been ideal for 2018. Maybe there's an international post available, although having Turner and Shepard together eases the need for another big player for 2018.

Did you notice that Andrea Aquino is top ten in the latest HG listing?

I hope that Shepard will be eligible for this season. I believe that Mikayla Vaughn was underrated and will provide some good low post minutes. Danielle Patterson should be the back-up for Jackie Young this season.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.