Skylar's team clinched a playoff berth 99-96 over Chicago
by Dave Winkler (2017-08-30 22:52:38)

Skylar led her team with 28 points on 8 of 19 shooting and 10 for 11 on free throws. She might have been a little tired at the end after playing 38 minutes. She's a true warrior.

I do think the Wings will fall early in the playoffs. They are the second leading scoring team in the league averaging over 86 a game but every year they are last on defense, giving up 89 a game this year.

What they really need is some players that can slow the opponent down (obviously), probably mostly in the low post. Hopefully that can start to correct that in the next draft.

Skylar beat Board fave Stefanie Dolson, again. Makes me
by 1NDGal  (2017-09-02 14:27:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

very happy, because I am a very small person and I will never like that girl, ever.

Dolson
by tedstheman  (2017-09-03 18:31:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah yes, the Queen of the moving screen. UCONN fans love to claim that ND flops all the time, but would never admit that Dolson committed a foul on almost every screen she set. I'm a small person too. We

She travels like crazy in WNBA too
by Goirish01  (2017-09-04 21:11:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Annoucers laugh at her. It's a bit sad actually. She is so bad and has got away with it for years. The last game I watched the annnouncer was like "Dolson just got away with another travel." It's bogus.