2019 Forward Aliyah Boston is an AAU teammate
by MPG (2017-08-21 19:25:29)
Edited on 2017-08-21 19:29:44

of Jordan Nixon. She was the tournament MVP for the USA U-16 team in a summer tournament of the Americas. Dillon may want to place this 6'4"player on his 2019 prospect list. Baba will appreciate that Ms. Boston is,of course,from Massachusetts...

More of true "low-post" presence...
by dillon77  (2017-08-22 08:01:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...while Sam Brunelle played the high-post/stretch 4 position in that tournament. She plays out of Worcester Academy for high school.
The Boneyarders have been excited about her for years.

Didn't know that she plays with Jordan Nixon. If Jordan's early September visit pans out in September, maybe we'll have an in. Given our discussions on post players in the other thread, a low post in 2019 would be good timing (Brianna gone, Mik Vaughn a junior).

I'll get an update on recruiting out after Jordan's visit (Labor Day) and put her on it. Thanks!

Haha, you had me there for a second…
by BabaGhanouj  (2017-08-21 21:22:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm thinking I don't currently live in Boston, but I used to, and then your clever name game clicked.