Agreed, if it plays out the way you describe...
by dillon77 (2017-08-19 16:39:42)
Edited on 2017-08-19 16:44:16

In reply to: I'm thinking another big in 2018 is not a critical need  posted by Dave Winkler

..in your post. In fact, the Irish could be loaded in 2018-19 in/just outside the lane with Brianna, Jessica, Mikayla and the Long Island Danielles.

Getting a Sam Brunelle in 2019 would, of course, be superb. While she has offensive acumen at the 5, 4 and 3, I'm not sure she has the lateral quickness to guard some 3s. Hence, see her more as a 4, with Kat- and Erin-like abilities. I love her composure...been there, will do that.

If Mik Vaughn progresses offensively as MM hopes she will, that kind of combination would be great, along with skill sets of the Danielles. Who knows, could fit in a "traditional" forward there to augment all this...a Diamond Miller, who is well-rounded, or Faith Masonious, solid in the lane and just outside, from New Jersey come to mind. Or a Breanna Beal or Rickea Jackson, a slasher, from the Midwest?

Back to 2018 -- eally glad to see that Jordan Nixon and Christyn Williams are coming to campus this September....

Replies: