According to a well respected and reliable poster on the
by BabaGhanouj (2017-08-17 16:28:03)

Boneyard, Dara Mabrey has limited her list to two schools.

(By the way, I'd like to thank Orangutan for the perfect post he made on UConn's board concerning Dara. I guess I always knew the simian was a cut above, I just didn't realize how far.)

Can't blame her if
by Murcer68  (2017-08-17 19:42:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she went to Miami (Ohio). It would be nice for her to be with Mike. Still, I hope that we want her and that she chooses us.

I'd be shocked if she selected Miami(Ohio) *
by nd67  (2017-08-17 20:16:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Possibly Miami of Florida.....
by dillon77  (2017-08-17 23:02:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...Mike is very close with Katie Meier and could easily see Dara playing for one of Michaela's mentors.

I really like the Miami(Fl) coach *
by nd67  (2017-08-18 20:06:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Apparently, that came from "Tiny" Green,
by dillon77  (2017-08-17 18:55:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Jersey Shore b-ball guru, who is somewhat ubiquitous on all things "shore" and "hoops"-related. Charliebball said he knew there were five, but heard about the two from Tiny.

Here's a link.

Just got back from the annual trek to the beach and then embarked on a quick 1,400 mile round trip to bring our daughter back for her senior year. The "Campus Crossroads" is very ominous from the south and west sides of campus...changes the horizon line drastically. Guess I'll see what the inside looks like when I go to the Miami of Ohio game in late September.

Will try to see if Charlie knows anything more about the Mabrey situation...gosh knows I don't :-) Stay tuned.

Dara
by tedstheman  (2017-08-17 16:35:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any indication who those two may be?

No, as Dillon would say, stay tuned. *
by BabaGhanouj  (2017-08-17 16:40:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tiny
by RISteve  (2017-08-17 20:18:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tiny has been occasionally tweeting Dara stats and info throughout the summer. As Dillon stated, he is The Shore guru. I will keep an eye out too, but I suspect any final word will come directly from Dara and/or the family.

Totally Agree That Final Announcement Will Come from Family *
by dillon77  (2017-08-18 10:54:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dara
by Meeee  (2017-08-22 11:53:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Apparently she is choosing between 2 "legendary" programs. Per the internet