Sam Brunelle
by badelman (2017-08-14 18:31:59)
Edited on 2017-08-14 18:54:31
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The Irish made the Top 11 list by the number 1 recruit for 2019. Many other ACC schools made the list as well as UConn. Hope she ends up Irish!
Her Top 11 (in no particular order):
UConn
Kentucky
Maryland
Notre Dame
Texas
Wake Forest
Duke
Louisville
NC State
South Carolina
Virginia

Sam would pretty much soothe the loss of Erin.
by BabaGhanouj  (2017-08-14 21:29:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have very similar games from my vantage point—6'2", excellent students, highly motivated, wonderful form and accuracy from behind the arc, polished sense of how basketball should be played. It has been reported that aside from being prom queen, Erin was working towards being valedictorian. I'm not sure if she made it, but Sam, with a 4.25 grade point average, could follow her in both those endeavors.

We seem to be pursuing a number of number ones: Sam Brunelle, Azzi Fudd, (if there were a number one for class of 2021), Christyn Williams (HoopGurlz), O N-O (Blue Star), Kylee Watson (Blue Star 2020). Surely, after the Megan Walker, Evina Westbrook heartbreaks, it must be our turn soon.

It's gotta be
by badelman  (2017-08-15 00:03:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's gotta be our turn for a #1. Sam would fit perfectly into Coach McGraws system. Although I'd love to see Christyn or ONO commit for the upcoming year, heck I'd love to see all of those commit to the Irish.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.