Cross Ashley Owusu off the list, if she was ever on.
by BabaGhanouj (2017-08-11 16:05:14)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Ashley Owusu, the number 2 rated point guard in the high school class of 2019, has given a verbal commitment to Maryland. Dillon had mentioned her in "possible 2019 targets". But with the verbal of Anaya Peoples, the number 1 PG, it is doubtful ND was pursuing her.

Too many People(s) Around in South Bend....
by dillon77  (2017-08-12 09:02:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...to come, even if there was interest at some point. As much as I've read good things and seen fine tape (oops, digital) highlights about Ms. Owosu, I'm guessing MM and Niele are quite pleased Anaya is committed.

Interesting situation at Maryland. In 2018, Coach Brenda has Taylor Mikesell committed at point guard. Mikesell isn't quite as highly rated as Owosu, but she is in Top 20 lists of some services and isn't chopped liver. Plus she was an early commit to Coach Brenda. Now with Owosu signed on, I wonder if we might see a rethinking of that commitment (which could possibly parallel a certain situation closer to home). Just thinking because in this day and age, it seems prospects will walk.

Looking forward to seeing if Christyn Williams will make the official visit (and hopefully O N-O), too.

She beat out Scott-Grayson at Paul vi
by NOBBYDOMER  (2017-08-11 16:47:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She has a really strong build. Great handle. Excellent pg.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.