Talia von Oelhoffen
by mwayne (2024-04-19 17:33:14)

Has narrowed her decision to transfer to one of the following schools:

Colorado
Kentucky
Louisville
USC (Southern California)

She’s a really solid player. She’ll make a positive
by irishhawk49  (2024-04-19 20:22:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

contribution at any of those programs.

I read this as Timea Gardner at first and was really bummed
by goirish01  (2024-04-19 19:12:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Godspeed Talia - wish you well at any of these places...

That Louisville coach is in the mix with these transfers.
by RISteve  (2024-04-19 17:42:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Every year. High turnover program, so he has lots of experience.

He's Got a Need for Experienced Guards & Has Room...
by dillon77  (2024-04-19 18:09:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

now that a number of folks who didn't get much playing time or contribute much have hit the Louisville portal out....
- Hennie van Schaik, 6’3, F, Jr. (1.5 ppg)
- Alexia Mobley, 6’2, F, Soph. (1.6 ppg)
- Eylia Love, 6’1, G, Sr. (3.8 ppg)

A number of last year's guard transfer are also done (Sydney Taylor, Kiki Jefferson, Nina Rickards), but Jayda Curry, who went off on ND in the ACC Tournament is back.

I could see von Oehlhoffen working well with Walz's physical defensive approach and she's got to know Curry from the Pac-12 days.

On the other hand, I could see her end up at USC, too, playing wingman to JuJu Watkins (if anyone really does that). Colorado needs a point guard.
Kentucky? Hmm..that's going to be Amoore's boat next year.

Talia probably prefers the two guard so I can see Kentucky.
by Domerduck  (2024-04-19 19:36:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Much rather have her there over L'ville or SC. Colorado is fine. She will be an asset anywhere she goes. Great team player and leader.

Thx for the Reminder....
by dillon77  (2024-04-20 09:51:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You make a point: let her play in the SEC (Kentucky) or Big 12 (Colorado).
ABL! (Anywhere but Louisville)...