Nat should stay & work with ND global initiatives & play BB
by ND740305 (2024-04-19 15:40:23)

Her presence is such that she would make significant impact and truly raise the already high image of Notre Dame athletes and Notre Dame.

Just my opinion from afar.

I think she could be at least
by DADDYOF8  (2024-04-21 15:02:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The next Kayla Burton. And I don't think Kayla Burton has come anywhere close to hitting peak Kayla Burton.

Sad fact is few if any Players that enter the TP return.🍀 *
by bohratom  (2024-04-19 22:15:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unfortunately, true. *
by MountainMan  (2024-04-20 02:55:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Much different in NCAA Football where many return home. *
by bohratom  (2024-04-20 16:02:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh if it were only so. I think she's gone. *
by MountainMan  (2024-04-19 16:05:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She’s gone
by ram  (2024-04-19 20:16:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's gone
Oh I, I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
I can't believe that she's gone
Oh I, I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone
Oh I, I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
I can't believe that she's gone
Oh I, I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone (she's gone)
She's gone (she's gone)
She's gone (she's gone)
She's gone (she's gone)
She's gone (she's gone)
She's gone (she's gone)
She's gone (she's gone)

I loved my time at ND, but by end of year 4 I was donezo
by goirish01  (2024-04-19 19:11:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think she's kind of in the same boat (bc of course my experience is exactly the same as hers lolololololol)