Kevin Keyes - my boy!
by LADomer (2024-04-19 00:32:01)

In reply to: I'm not sure that the ND degree, or any other highly...  posted by Cavanaugh82

Used to drink beer with that guy and his girlfriend KRob!! Two of the greatest people and so happy for their success at ND and beyond. Karen Robinson welcomed Muffet to ND and helped build the foundation for what would become an elite program. She left as the leading scorer in ND history and she and Kevin have supported the program in a huge way!

Sorry for the tangent, but this got my thinking of the good ol' days

Thanks for the story, it's great when good things happen...
by Cavanaugh82  (2024-04-19 06:59:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to good people.

I used to live across the street from a former ND scholarship baseball player, who lived across the hall from me my freshman year, and he was VP of finance for a pretty good-sized company that specialized in promotional items, he's done very well, great family. I never asked him, though, whether the ND name or even being a D1 athlete impacted his professional life.

My hope is that the name of the diploma is just as important for everyone and that 40 year decision we advocate for is valid.